Family physicians, specialist physicians, medical resident, nurses, and nurse practitioners.
All other allied healthcare professionals are encouraged to attend.
This event has passed, to access the recording e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday October 13, 2022
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Delivered over Zoom
At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Explain syphilis rates for Saskatchewan
- Describe syphilis transmission and manifestations
- Describe syphilis testing methods for Saskatchewan
- Describe syphilis diagnosis and staging
- Describe syphilis treatment
- Recognize neurosyphilis manifestation
- Describe the roles of public health, family medicine, and infectious disease specialists in syphilis treatment
Alexander MD, FRCPC
Infectious Disease Specialist, Regina ID Clinic
Associate Professor, Infectious Diseases, University of Saskatchewan
No cost to attend!
For more information contact Amanda Galambos; email@example.com
Learn more about STEPS
This presentation will be recorded and sent to registered participants. We encourage learners to attend the live event, however, reviewing the recording is a possibility not to miss out on valuable content!
This presentation has received funding from the Saskatchewan Ministry of Health in the form of an unrestricted educational grant.
The College of Family Physicians of Canada: This one-credit-per-hour Group Learning program meets the certification criteria of the College of Family Physicians of Canada and has been certified by the Continuing Medical Education Division, University of Saskatchewan for up to 2.0 Mainpro+ credits.
Other Healthcare Professionals: Participation in webinar may be included as part of the continuing education and competence programs established by individual professional associations.