To be eligible to register for the International Medical Graduate (IMG) Support Program, you must be:
- an International Medical Graduate (undergraduate medical degree from a non-Canadian accredited school);
- ineligible to apply for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan (CPSS);
- living in Saskatchewan as a permanent resident (status granted by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada);
- a newcomer to Canada (immigrated within the last five (5) years);
- at least eighteen (18) years of age
If you do not fit the above criteria, we welcome you to e-mail email@example.com to discuss your interest for program registration.