April 25 - 26, 2020
Health Science Building
University of Saskatchewan
The Pediatrics 2020 Conference will focus on common pediatric topics with an emphasis on mental health issues and updates on the most current practice guidelines. It will also highlight the services provided at the Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital. The target audience includes family physicians, specialist physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, residents, and health sciences students. All other health care professionals are encouraged to attend.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the assessment and treatment of pediatric mental health issues, such as anxiety and suicide.
- Identify updates on common pediatric topics and the most current practice guidelines.
- Identify the services provided at the new Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital.
- Discuss the importance of healthcare provider wellness in providing high-quality patient care, and identify strategies to facilitate ongoing wellness for healthcare professionals.
Registration Fee (+ GST)
Early Bird Fees (December 16, 2019-March 15, 2020)
- $325.00 – Health Care Professionals
- $225.00 – Residents/Students
Regular Fees (March 16, 2020-April 24, 2020)
- $375.00 – Health Care Professionals
- $275.00 – Residents/Students
Simulation Concurrent Sessions: Additional Cost of $75.00Registration is now open!